June 1, 2010
posted by PS at 14:49


01 - Tumelo - Butterflies (Black Coffee Remix)
02 - Dennis Ferrer - Hey Hey (Black Coffee Remix)
03 - Corinne Bailey Rae - Like A Star (Cecil' Mind Mix)
04 - Erykah Badu - Twenty Feet Tall (Yoruba Soul Mix)
05 - George Levin - Late Discovery (Karizma Remix)
06 - Harold Melvin & The Blue Note - You Know How To Make Me (Mike Dunn Remix)
07 - Peggy Lee - Fever (Private Ear Edit)
08 - Ne-Yo ft. Jen Hudson - Leavin 2Nite (Grüvhunter Club Mix)
09 - Ne-Yo - Closer (Yoruba Soul Mix)
10 - Luther Vandross - Can I Take You Out (David Harness Remix)
12 - Jackson 5 - Never Kan Say (K2 Redit)
13 - Lenny Kravitz - Are You Gonna Go My Way (Vinny Groovehunter & Jason B Remix)
15 - BSC ft. Jessi Colasante - You & Me (DJ Spinna Vocal Mix)

DJ PS - PURE SOUL SESSIONS 021 (DOWNLOAD LINK)

DJ PS - PURE SOUL SESSIONS 021 - THE FINAL CHAPTER - 1JUN2010 by DJ PS

This show is dedicated to all my friends and family over the years Supported me, especially my lovely wife, Miss CRS and my boy SFISO, the best person that I meet in all my years here in this circus.
Thanks and see you soon!



By donating to this site, this cause, this movement not only are you helping advance the genre but you will receive a better quality, drop free mix for your listening pleasure and special EXCLUSIVE gifts not available anyplace else.